Notification are available at the bottom of the sidebar-menu where the bell icon is. You get overview of what has been happening.
In-app notifications are a consolidated view on the activity of any projects you follow.
You find all actions listed including:
- When a comment has been made
- When an annotation has been added
- When someone has mentioned you
- When visuals have been uploaded
- When visuals have been downloaded
- When assets have approved and rejected
In addition to in-app notifications, you can also receive notifications via email. This is ideal to make sure important updates are not overlooked and you’re always on top of what’s going on with your visual assets.
Email notifications include comments of projects you follow.
To decide which notifications you want to receive change your notification settings here: https://workspace.picter.com/settings/personal/notifications